RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co. provides Services to Customers through the scheduling of on-site Appointments. Services are billed at an Hourly Rate, which is confirmed for each engagement by way of an Estimate document.
Appointment Invitations are emailed to Customers from RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co., and must be accepted within 24 hours of delivery, by clicking the “Yes” link in either the Email containing the Appointment Calendar invitation on in the Online Calendar Event for the Appointment.
Appointments are subject to cancellation without additional notification if Customer fails to accept the invitation within 24 hours of delivery.
Customers who are unable to receive or accept Appointment Invitations must notify RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co. of their need to receive an alternate method of Appointment confirmation.
All Calendar Invitations are scheduled in the Pacific Time Zone, and are subject to the differentiation between Standard and Daylight Savings Time, however, a Customer’s own online calendar settings may reflect a different time zone, including GMT/UDT (Pacific Time +8:00 h.), so please confirm the time zone in your invitation to verify that it reflects a PST/PDT time zone.
By accepting this appointment invitation, CUSTOMER agrees to the General Terms & Conditions of service appointments, as follows:
RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co.
General Terms & Conditions
- The CUSTOMER asserts that s/he has the authority to initiate the services on the JOB SITE identified in the INVITATION, and that s/he understands the PAYMENT TERMS and HOURLY SERVICE RATE.
- On-site work is strictly limited to the detailed projects or descriptions contained in the INVITATION; at the sole discretion of the tradesman on the job site, additional work requested by the customer during the service appointment and not specified in the INVITATION may be performed during this on-site service call or substituted for the work described in the INVITATION.
- The CUSTOMER may decline to have any of the work on this list performed during this visit without penalty or cost beyond the minimum charge for on-site service calls.
- No bond or guarantee is issued in conjunction with the work performance offered in the INVITATION.
- All service calls are subject to payment upon completion of work or departure from work site (“Collect on Delivery” or “C.O.D.”), unless prior arrangements for billing terms have been approved by RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co.. Accepted payment forms include but may not be limited to: cash, check, credit card (AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, Discover), PayPal, Venmo, or ACH (Automated Clearing House) checking account electronic transfer. Payment terms not listed herein are subject to review at least 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment start time, and may be approved at the sole discretion of RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co..
- Customers intending to pay for their service call by credit card must notify RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co. prior to the tradesman’s arrival at the JOB SITE. Once a representative of RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co. arrives at the JOB SITE specified in this invitation, that service call is subject to the MINIMUM LABOR CHARGE, which is equal to one-and-a-half times the HOURLY SERVICE RATE, and must be paid prior to departure. By CUSTOMER’s acceptance of the CALENDAR INVITATION, s/he confirms your agreement with these payment terms.
- The CUSTOMERS is financially responsible for the PAYMENT TERMS set forth in these GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS, including any requirements for advance service deposits, which may be required for CUSTOMERS who are not physically present at the JOB SITE at the time of service. All invoices are considered valid and payments due upon receipt.
- This appointment reservation is subject to a 48-hour cancellation requirement. Any appointments cancelled by the customer with fewer than 48-hours notice from the scheduled start time are subject to a CANCELLATION PENALTY equal to one-hour of billable HOURLY SERVICE RATE. By accepting this appointment, you agree to pay this penalty immediately in the event of any cancellations or requests to reschedule with fewer than 48 hours advance notice. This fee may be waived by RUSSIAN HILL HANDYMAN Co. at our sole discretion.
- Initial service calls are subject to a MINIMUM LABOR CHARGE of either (a) one-and-a-half hours on weekdays (M-F), (b) two hours on weekends (Sa-Su), or (c) one hour for Property Management Customers on HOURLY SERVICE RATE 3.1, 3.2, or 3.3 . All subsequent on-site service calls related to the same engagement are subject to a minimum labor charge of one-half hour. Additional billable time is pro-rated in 1/12th hour (5 min) increments.
- On-site inspection/consultation calls are subject to a minimum labor charge of one hour.
- Evening, early morning, weekend and emergency (same-day or next-day) service calls are considered “overtime,” and billed at a rate of one-and-a-half times the prevailing hourly rate.
- Expenses are billed “at cost” and include, but are not limited to: materials, fees, tolls and parking charges (both on-site and during sourcing and purchasing travel).
- Your appointment is not reserved on our calendar until we receive your confirmation and may be re-assigned to another customer without additional notification until you accept this invitation.